3. Color Theory for Artists: A Complete Beginner’s Guide (Patricia Caldeira – doncorgi.com)
Make your artwork stand out by using color theory correctly. Go through all the basics, from the importance of color, the definition of Hue, Saturation, Value and how to use them in full, all the way to expressing emotion with color and all the color harmonies you need to know about.
6. Rock Your Online Art or Craft Shop Class (Jennibellie – journalworkshops.ning.com)
This class is for those that wish to learn how to make money from their creative skills in a way that is profitable, sustainable and most importantly enjoyable. There are over 45 videos in this class, totaling over 285 minutes, plus PDF workbooks throughout so you can have an action plan to implement your learning into your shop.
9. Digital Illustration: Develop Your Own Style (Sydney Height – othellophi.com)
Sydney gives you a roadmap on how to develop your own unique illustration style in Photoshop. She’ll cover the components of a signature style, tools for analyzing your own style and learning from our influencers without copying them.
12. Back 2 Back Collage (Dina Wakley – dinawakley.com)
An Online class with Dyan Reaveley and Dina Wakley. Two artists show their creative perspectives on one topic. Learn many techniques and gain lots of inspiration as the artists create on each otherís work.
15. 5 Landscape Pack (Colin Bradley – colinbradleyart.com)
Learn to draw five different subjects using pastel pencil techniques. These online video lessons are designed for all levels. You’ll be provided with an outline drawing for each subject so that you do not have to draw free hand.
18. Selling Notebooks & Low Content Paperback Books On Amazon $199 (Rob Cubbon – robcubbon.com)
Selling notebooks on Amazon has been the easiest and best side business Rob has started in the last 10 years. Rob teaches you everything you need to do to sell your own designs on notebooks on Amazon.
21. Intuitive Mandala Mediations (Shelley Klammer – expressiveartworkshops.com)
Learn how to create spontaneous free-form mandalas. Practice playing, loosening, freeing, and opening up your art journaling process to allow for surprise and insight. Practice deep relaxation in the intuitive mandala-making process so that you can enlarge your perspective about your problems.
24. The Creative Inspiration Bundle for Artists (Bonnie Glendinning – theartistsmentor.com)
Three original, in-depth interviews with highly-sought after art experts to help you: Trust Your Instinct & Find Your Own Path with Flora Bowley, Develop Your Creative Process with Lisa Sonora-Beam, and Create Demand For Your Art with Jennifer Schwartz.
27. Colorful Portrait, Limited Palette (Lucy Chen – lucychenfineart.com)
Learn to use a limited palette to create portraits in a painterly style. You will use large brushes, and experiment with painting with a palette knife in a bonus project.
30. Flying Free Art Journaling Class (Jennibellie – journalworkshops.ning.com)
The playdate isnít just about making art, it is quite a profound process where every element we create will have a reason and meaning behind it. It is for you if you want to learn how to examine and improve your life through something as seemingly simple as creating journal pages.
33. Masterful Art Journaling (Dina Wakley – dinawakley.com)
Get inspiration from art masters that will help take your art journaling in new directions. From each week’s art historical context, we’ll extract art techniques, exercises and journaling prompts to help you play, stretch, and explore as a journaling artist. Class includes 8 beautifully illustrated lessons in PDF format and 4 video lessons.
36. “Soul Whispers” workshop (Katrina Koltes – katrinakoltes.com)
Katrina goes through the process step-by-step of how she created the watercolor and mixed media painting ìSoul Whispersî. There are a total of seven videos including the intro, plus a special bonus video where you create a dreamcatcher!
39. The Tale of Two Sisters (Karine Bosse – kabostudio.com)
The Tale of Two Sisters is the perfect introduction to watercolour. The class includes 5 detailed videos and a bonus interview on how Karine developed her personal style.
42. Mandala Fun – Hand Drawing in Symmetry (Jane Snedden Peever – jspcreate.com)
Draw your own mandala from start to finish. We begin by drawing a framework that will make it easy for you to create a symmetrically, detailed mandala from. Then we will work our way through adding in simple doodles.
45. Draw Islamic Geometric Patterns With A Compass And Ruler (Samira Mian – samiramian.uk)
Construct four Islamic Geometric Patterns step-by-step using the traditional method of a compass and straight edge. Includes a step-by-step handout pdf file for each pattern to supplement the video demonstrations.
48. Mixed Tape Volume II (Effy Wild – effywild.com)
A celebration of music + journal art. In this eight-week online gathering, Effy’s intention is to provide with you a multitude of ëways iní to the journal through music. The emphasis here is on meeting ourselves on the page. We are here to engage our own stories, our own inner landscapes. We are here to put colour, line, and symbol to the whisperings of our hearts.
51. DIY Recycled Flower Embellishments Video Tutorial (Jennibellie – journalworkshops.ning.com)
Jenny teaches you how to make beautiful flowers with recycled baby wipes.
54. Painting the Eye (Lauren Rudolph – laurenrudolph.com)
Lauren guides you through a step-by-step process of painting the eye. Learn how to see shapes in space and how to place them together to create an illusion. Once you have your sketch down, you’ll learn about mixing paints to create skin tones that are both warm and cool to create depth and luminosity.
57. How to Blend with Colored Pencils – Draw a Sphere (Emmy Kalia – emmykalia.com)
In this short tutorial, Emmy teaches how to draw, shade and blend a sphere with colored pencils and other materials.
60. Soulful Portraits 1 (Renata Loree – renataloree.com)
Join Renata on a short excursion into the life of a French academic painter William-Adolpe Bourguereau (November 30, 1825 ñ August 19, 1905) to be inspired by his painting to create our own. She will take you through the process of sketching a portrait to create a pleasing composition on the canvas.
63. Create Beveled Lettering in Adobe Illustrator (Natanael Gama – ndiscovered.com)
Learn how to create a beveled style of 3D lettering similar to digital stone carving in Adobe Illustrator.
66. Fantasy Florals: A Mixed-Media Art Journaling Tutorial (Jessica Sanders – colormecreativeart.com)
Learn Jessica’s simple techniques for drawing interesting flower designs. Then you will put it all together by creating a layered art journal page. Jessica walks you through each layer, step-by-step, to create a beautiful 2-page spread.
69. Miniature Succulent Garden | Polymer Clay Sculpture (StÈphanie Kilgast – petitplat.fr)
StÈphanie guides you through creating a miniature succulent garden on top of a glass jar. No special skills are needed for this class!
72. Introduction to Drawing – 10-Week Drawing Course for Beginners (Brenda Hoddinott – drawspace.com)
Designed to gently immerse beginners in the visual art of drawing. This book also serves as a refresher course for artists who want to brush up on fundamental skills and techniques.
75. Writing and Designing Memorable Characters (Michelle Tabares – michelletabares.com)
This class is specially designed to demystify what makes a character unforgettable and gives you practical advice on how to make your fictional characters worthy of remembering for years to come.
78. Acrylic Painting for Absolute Beginners: The Complete Guide (Ashley Picanco – ashleypicanco.com)
A full course in learning to paint with acrylics, from materials and setting up your palette to layering and color mixing, to giving your painting that professional-looking finish.
81. ìWhat I Seeî Painted Quilts (Mystele Kirkeeng – mystele.com)
Join Mystele in the studio as she demonstrates one way she approaches her “What I See” Painted Quilts. Over 90 minutes of creative discussion + process footage PLUS 30 minutes of candid bonus footage as Mystele puts finishing touches on the painting.
84. An Artist’s Survival Guide (Malcolm Dewey – malcolmdeweyfineart.com)
What does it take to be creative? To make your art despite objections, self-doubt, and procrastination? This book is for artists of all kinds. Whether you are a professional artist, painting for fun or thinking about art when you retire one day.
87. How to Draw Gesture (Stan Prokopenko – cubebrush.co/proko)
Gesture is one of the most important concepts of drawing the figure. It is the rhythm, motion, action, flow, posture of the pose. Without correct gesture, your drawings will look stiff. This lesson explains gesture in detail with step-by-step demonstrations and example videos.
90. Designing Clothing For Characters (Linda Vuorenvirta – linda-vuorenvirta.com)
This PDF and video guide explain Linda’s process for designing clothing for illustrated characters. Get an overview of her thought process and tools as she illustrates a character in real time.
93. Turn a Little into a Lot (Tamara Laporte – willowing.org)
Create a beautiful journal page with only 8 supplies! You can create wonderful, beautiful, magical things with only a few supplies.
96. Summer Lovin Art Journaling Lesson (Jennibellie – journalworkshops.ning.com)
On the surface, you’ll be creating a mixed media art journal page, underneath, you’ll also be using it as a practice to be in the present moment with your bliss and your art.
99. A Complete Beginner’s Guide to Travel Journaling (Michelle Tabares – michelletabares.com)
Travel journaling is a fun, unique and deeply personal form of creatively chronicling your travels. Michelle helps you with gathering your art supplies, coming up with interesting travelogue ideas, finding time to record your thoughts and ideas and how to utilize a combination of photography, writing and drawing to personalize your travels and help you remember them forever.