2. 7 Course Track: Beginner Breakthroughs (Pencil Kings – pencilkings.com)
Ready to take your art skills to the next level? This bundle of courses includes: getting started with Pencil Kings, intro to dry media, cute critter pencil sketching, intro to color theory, light and dark shading techniques, into to digital media, and painting flowers using digital art software.
5. Using Critical Analysis to Improve Your Drawing Skills (Michelle Tabares – michelletabares.com)
Learn how to critically analyze your work, harness your observation skills and demonstrate a couple of practical warm-up exercises that will help your drawing be the best it can be.
8. Animal Antics (Tracy Verdugo – tracyverdugo.com)
Create cute animals from pandas to deer, owls to elephants using techniques from continuous line drawing, charcoal sketches, collage, acrylic inks and more! This is a fully downloadable, self-paced class, accompanied by notes and a Facebook community page should you wish to join.
11. “Into the Myst” Workshop (Katrina Koltes – katrinakoltes.com)
In this mixed media workshop, Katrina will guide you on your own journey of creative self-discovery, finding your voice and celebrating the magic you have within!
14. Abstract Watercolour Flowers (Iris Fritschi-Cussens – iris-impressions.com)
Watercolours can be intimidating to use. In this course, Iris teaches you to work with the wonderful properties of watercolours rather than against them.
17. Angels Escape (Renata Loree – renataloree.com)
Renata demonstrates 5 art journal projects: first is the cover, on page one you will paint a portrait, page two is an angel, page three is an octopus and a mermaid, page four is an elephant and girl.
20. Create Fun Patterns Easily For Sketching, Doodling and Lettering (Shelley Hitz – yourcreativeadventure.com)
Shelley walks you through 88 different patterns to give you a foundation to start from when creating patterns in your artwork.
23. How to Draw Eyes Accurately – Part I – Sketch (Emmy Kalia – emmykalia.com)
In this video tutorial, Emmy teaches you how to accurately sketch eyes from a photograph.
26. Monochrome Love (Olga Furman – olgafurmanart.com)
Monochromatic painting is a fundamental skill learned by artists of all times. Create two complete artworks, step by step. Both works include monochromatic faces in grisaille, with just a touch of another color as a final layer.
29. Character Design Crash Course: Dynamic Design in Four Steps! (Melissa Lee – melissaleedesign.com)
Learn Melissa’s four-step process for designing a dynamic character, which includes coming up with a story and concept, creating rough thumbnail sketches, refining your design and finalizing the details, and finally, cleanup and color.
32. Meditation Girl (Tamara Laporte – willowing.org)
Focus on ëthe gifts in our storiesí and work with experiences in your life that may have been difficult. This lesson is detailed and in-depth supported by a 16 page PDF. Approximately 2 hours of video content.
35. Learn to Paint an Abstract Landscape Painting (Jacquie Gouveia – jgouveia.com)
Watch Jacquie complete an abstract landscape painting from start to finish. Learn how she mixes colors, applies the paint and the tools she uses. This video is perfect for a beginner just learning to paint and wants some easy instruction.
38. My Inner Wizard (Jenny Grant – flowbyjenny.com)
Jenny walks you through, step by step, how to create “My Inner Wizard”. She covers how to do the background, the face, the feel and the grunge in her paintings.
41. Chalk It Up Mixed Media Course (Angela Kennedy – pennystamper.blogspot.com)
Angela teaches you how to paint two different mixed media portraits from photographs in these two online courses. There are 4 detailed videos in each of the lessons.
44. Fearless Expression (Annie Hamman – anniehamman.com)
The workshop is focusing on releasing the inner child within us, intuitive, expressive and loose mark-making. If you have a child or grandchild, and you love to make art, this workshop is for you. If you donít have a child to observe and collaborate, the workshop will still work for you by learning fearless techniques in creating abstracts and faces.
47. Painting large with Encaustic (Lora Murphy – loramurphypaintings.com)
Learn the techniques and tools to paint the ancient art form of encaustic or hot wax painting.
50. From Acrylics to Oil Painting in 5 Easy Steps (Malcolm Dewey – malcolmdeweyfineart.com)
The approach of painting in layers using oils can be difficult to control leading to spoiled colors. A way to solve this transition is to use acrylics to lay out the painting and then move onto oils to complete the painting. By following a simple step-by-step process, the transition to oil painting can be done quickly and easily.
53. Drawing Cartoons (Colin Bradley – colinbradleyart.com)
Colin helps you develop your freehand drawing and other basic techniques by teaching you how to draw 16 cartoon characters. Includes lessons on coloring with colouring pencils and inking with pen. Develop your skills for more exacting subjects like animals, landscapes and portraits.
56. A Journey Into Colour (Iris Fritschi-Cussens – iris-impressions.com)
Learn Iris’s signature style and techniques for creating abstract landscapes. You’ll learn to mix your own colours from primaries, use Princeton catalyst wedges, evaluate colour and contrast in your work.
59. Herb Studies Workshop (Kelly Johnson – wingswormsandwonder.com)
In this self-paced online course, learn how to draw and paint 3 garden herbs: echinacea, lemon verbena, and shiso. Each herb has 2 video tutorials, 1 on drawing and 1 on painting, as well as some ethnobotany, growing tips, and culinary ideas for each herb.
62. Digital Illustration: Color Mastery Level 1 (Sydney Height – othellophi.com)
Learn about color theory in a series of stages. Level 1 goes over the bare bones of color theory, explaining the terminology and with demonstrations. The goal is to bring you clarity about color theory and to improve your color choices!
65. How to Draw Like a Master- Drawing a Hand (John Battalgazi)
This course walks you through the process of drawing a beautifully rendered three-dimensional hand. From the outline to final touches. 19 hours of work has been broken down and condensed into this tutorial.
68. Painting Skin Tone with Watercolors (Melissa Lee – melissaleedesign.com)
Learn how to come up with your own color combinations for skin tones, and gain more confidence in your ability to create realistically colored portraits.
71. Impressionistic Poppies on Glass (Jennifer Bonneteau – jenbonart.com)
Jennifer walks you through all the steps to create this painting on glass with markers and acrylic paint.
74. How to Make a Value Scale (Emmy Kalia – emmykalia.com)
In this tutorial, Emmy shows you how to make a value scale to accurately measure the correct shading value in your drawings. It will be used in another lesson to shade realistic eyes.
77. InDesign, Illustrator & Photoshop For Complete Beginners (Peter Bone – peterbone.com)
Taught by Peter Bone, a graphic designer whoís taught the programs to thousands of people over 20 years. For each program, thereís a 5-minute introduction so you can understand what it does, and answers the top 3 questions that beginners want to know.
80. Flowers: a Step-by-Step Guide to Master Realist Techniques in Graphite and Colored Pencil Painting (Veronica Winters – veronicasart.com)
Veronica Winters teaches floral drawing from basic tips to more complex works that approach fine art. This book is intended for beginners with many easy-to-follow demonstrations, with more difficult demonstrations to challenge yourself to progress.
83. Asking a Shadow to Dance (Mary Beth Shaw – stencilgirlstudio.com)
You’ll create a mysterious art journal background via words, chosen at first seemingly by chance yet ultimately by you.
86. Be A Heart Brush Lettering Workbook (Erica Tighe – beaheart.com)
Learn and practice brush lettering. Includes multiple examples of each letter to trace and then practice on your own.
89. Soulful Portraits 2 (Renata Loree – renataloree.com)
Renata takes you on a journey of creative exploration with crafts acrylics. The difference between Premium acrylics and craftís acrylics is not only the quality and difference in price, but also the availability of color.
92. Productivity for Creative People (Mark McGuinness – lateralaction.com)
A practical guide to getting creative work done amid the demands and distractions of 21st-century life. The most creative people are the ones who make time for deep work every day.
95. How to Draw, Shade Realistic Eyes with Graphite Pencils – Part II – Shading (Emmy Kalia – emmykalia.com)
Continuing from the eye sketch in Part I, this two-hour video tutorial takes you through all the steps to shade realistic eyes with graphite pencils.
98. Design Your Own Fonts. Plus A Bunch Of Typography Secrets. (Natanael Gama – ndiscovered.com)
This two-part course teaches you how to design your own fonts from paper sketching all the way to export the digital font file. You’ll also learn how to choose the best fonts for your next project.