1. Mixed Tape Volume I (Effy Wild – effywild.com)
A 12-week exploration of music + art journaling! Join Effy for a jaunt in the realm of visual journaling inspired by the soundtrack of your life. While Effy demonstrates mixed media art journaling.
4. Journey with the Light (Tamara Laporte – willowing.org)
Come and create a whimsical girl figure holding a star and a pop-up basket that contains within it ëstar dustí with memories on to the stars that you want to take with you, to let guide you into the next phase of your life. This lesson has about 3.5 hours of video content and is in-depth is supported by a 34 page PDF.
7. Fawn and Forest(Micki Wilde – secrethermit.typepad.com)
In this class, Micki creates 4 wonderfully whimsical animal paintings in a forest/woodland theme. She shares her sketching and painting techniques so that you can go forward painting in your own style and from your own wild imaginations.
10. Mini Gut Art 2015 (Mystele Kirkeeng – mystele.com)
This class serves as a catalyst for building a creative habit in your daily life beyond the term of this class. Stretch and exercise your art muscles through active participation in field trips.
13. Creative Explorer Lessons (Andrea Gomoll – andrea-gomoll.de)
Get 10 fun, inspiring mixed media art journal and watercolor projects covering an entire year of activities. Each lesson includes HD videos and downloadable goodies.
16. Watercolor with Me: Fun & Fabulous Flamingo (Jessica Sanders – colormecreativeart.com)
Jessica shows her loose and freestyle for painting with watercolor. She’ll walk you through the techniques and skills needed to paint a fabulous flamingo!
19. Mandala and Leaf Painting Workshop Bundle (Faith Evans-Sills – faithevanssills.com)
Learn how Faith creates painted leaves and layered mandala paintings from start to finish. Faith shows how she uses sketching to harness creative fuel in all areas of her creative practice.
22. The Tangled Sanctuary – Zentangle-inspired Art Journaling (Sadelle Wiltshire – sadellewiltshire.com)
This two-part course offers an introduction to the ZentangleÆ method of drawing simple patterns and includes unique art journaling lessons in using pattern and color in finding and creating your special ‘sanctuary’ on your journal pages.
25. Painting Watercolor Textures (Andy Walker – artclasspro.com)
Learn to paint many of the common textures we see around us. Simplify complicated things like rust, rocks, glass and trees, and paint them in a way that captures their very essence. Make shiny things look shiny, and learn the best way to paint the texture of stone walls, brickwork, metal, hair, fur and clothing.
28. Bloom True Bootcamp: Thirty Days of Prompts to Ignite Your Creative Fire (Flora Bowley – florabowley.com)
Thirty unique creative prompts, in-depth teaching, audio prompts, music, useful links, creative resources, loving support, access to a private creative community and enough inspiration to kick-start any creative habit. Get a taste of Flora’s brave intuitive painting philosophy along the way.
31. The Gift of the Present (Mary Beth Shaw – stencilgirlstudio.com)
Step back and make some time for yourself and make space where you can express some of your deepest thoughts, get them out on the page as you make a beautiful, meaningful piece of mixed media art.
34. What’s in a Face? (Mystele Kirkeeng – mystele.com)
Join Mystele as she shows you 5 different ways to exercise your creative eye for faces, and discover along the way how much you already know about faces in the mixed media painting course!
37. Vintage Whimsy in Wax (Diana Riukas – serenitystudioart.com)
Learn about the ancient art form of encaustic painting with a modern twist, the addition of digital photos. Combine the ancient with the contemporary in this fascinating creative journey.
40. How to Draw Majestic Animals: Cats | Master Drawing Animals (Patricia Caldeira – doncorgi.com)
Learn how to draw cats in very simple steps from scratch. This art course is suited for any level of drawing, either if you want to up your character and creature design skills or to learn some of the basics.
43. If The Crown Fits Mixed Media Project (Nadine Larder – nadinelarder.com)
Step-by-step video instruction on how to paint this adorable mixed princess and a template to help you find success even if you donít know how to draw faces!
46. 8 Course Track: Getting Started: Doodles to Full Cartoon Figures (Pencil Kings – pencilkings.com)
This series of courses will give you all the skills needed to draw cartoon characters. Includes: Face drawing fundamentals, hands and feet, expressions, hair and clothing, posing characters, cartoon pinup girl, sailor pinup girl and painting a pinup in Photoshop.
49. Jump Trust Repeat (Jessica Swift – jessicaswift.com)
A practical guidebook for aspiring artists who want to go full-time, full-out, and full-throttle with their dreams. Packed with real-world stories, industry guidelines, and valuable tips to help you transform your passion for art into a bonafide business.
52. Faux Metal Enameled Painting – No Kiln Needed (Prerna Poojara – prernapoojara.com)
Learn how to create a painting from start to finish that will look metal enameled without the complexity of the traditional process. This is based on Meenakari, the Indian art form.
55. 30 Texture Ideas (Keren Tamir – kerentamir.com)
This in-depth video shows how to create 30 different textures for your projects. You can use them for art journaling, 3D art, canvases, scrapbooking, cards and so much more.
58. French Cursive Calligraphy Online Course – A Tour of France (mary-jane roussel – creatuto.com)
This video course teaches traditional pen-and-ink calligraphy in the French Cursive style using a broad nib. The last part of this course is “A Tour of France”. Starting with the letter A, you will visit Avignon and practice writing the name of each city.
61. Colour Vibe (Donna Munro Art – donnamunro.net)
Paint along with Donna as she demonstrates step-by-step her painting ‘A Peaceful Moment’. Learn about colour meanings and how our moods can affect the colours we choose.
64. Designing and Drawing Meaningful Interiors That Tell a Story (Michelle Tabares – michelletabares.com)
Lush and emotive backgrounds and interiors for your characters to inhabit can add new life and dimension to your story. This class is especially for cartoonists, illustrators, game designers and animators that want to get a better handle on creating thoughtful interiors that help enrich their stories.
67. Getting Started with Brush Lettering (Jenn Coyle – hellobrio.com)
For those of you who want to dive into brush lettering but have no idea where to start. Brush lettering is gaining popularity because of its similarity to traditional forms of calligraphy, like pointed- pen calligraphy, but could be considered more accessible because of the ease of use of materials.
70. Let’s Make a One Page Auto-Biographical Comic (Michelle Tabares – michelletabares.com)
Auto-bio comics are a great way to explore cherished memories and important experiences in a visual way. Michelle shares tips on everything from coming up with memories to base your comic on, writing a script, laying out your comic page, penciling, inking and more!
73. Be A Heart Beginner Modern Calligraphy Workbook (Erica Tighe – beaheart.com)
Learn and practice calligraphy with a traditional fountain pen and ink. Print the workbook over and over again to continue your practice.
76. Social Media Strategy for Artists (Alix Sloan – practicalartists.com)
Learn Alix’s three-step system to help artists promote and advance their careers through the effective, appropriate and strategic use of social media.
79. Mixed Tape Volume III (Effy Wild – effywild.com)
Six full-length lessons with PDF walkthroughs, playlists, and speed paintings. Each lesson is inspired by a song in the soundtrack of Effy’s life, and includes technique based tutorials, including graphite transfers, ink blot paintings, water colour + acrylic, painting with papers and paint over collage, whimsical portraits with limited mediums, and paint over gesso transfers.
82. French Cursive Calligraphy Workbook – A Tour of France (mary-jane roussel – creatuto.com)
This workbook accompanies the French Cursive Calligraphy Course in this Art Bundle. It covers lowercase and uppercase letters using a broad nib or parallel pen.
85. Veggie Studies Workshop (Kelly Johnson – wingswormsandwonder.com)
Learn how to draw and paint 3 garden veggies – collard green leaves, purple cabbage, and papaya. Each lesson has drawing and painting video tutorials, as well as some ethnobotany (history of the plant), growing tips, and culinary ideas.
88. Digital Illustration: Color Mastery Level 2 (Sydney Height – othellophi.com)
Dive deeper into the theory behind color. Youíll be using the foundation that you learned in Level 1 to understand the complex topics such as Color Weight, Color Harmonies and Color Moods. With a combination of what you learn in Level 1 and 2, you will have a better understanding of why color works the way it does and how to intentionally add these concepts to your own work.
91. Angel of Letting Go (Tiare Smith – embrace-your-art.teachable.com)
Letís make this beautiful Angel of Letting Go/Release together! Breathe and release what no longer serves you. Release the things that have run their course…people, places, things, thoughts, feelings, actions.
94. Figure Drawing From Life: Tools, Techniques, and Tricks (Donelli J. DiMaria – donelli-dimaria.pixels.com)
Develop a figure drawing from start to finish. Illustrative examples will be provided in each chapter to demonstrate the Reilly technique as it unfolds to develop the drawing.
97. Create Beautiful Abstract Artworks on iPhone / iPad (Jorge Luis Miraldo – shorsh.com)
By the end of this online class, youíll be able to create an abstract artwork entirely on your iPhone or iPad, an image that you can print on paper, canvas, or any other material.
100. Learn How to Shade with Charcoal and Graphite Pencils (Emmy Kalia – emmykalia.com)
In this video tutorial, Emmy teaches how to draw, shade and blend a sphere with charcoal and graphite pencils.