Message from John:
I’m not a big fan of complicated legal agreements but we live in a litigious world so I need to provide this. Please read this entire agreement so you know and understand the program rules.
Here are the key points:
- The most important factor I want to stress is that you must use a correctly structured affiliate URL to be credited for referrals. You can test ‘visits’ by trying the affiliate URL in a new browser window. The visit should show up in your affiliate dashboard if you are using the correct link. Please triple check that you are using the correct URL, it is listed in your affiliate dashboard.
- Affiliate commissions go to the last referrer.
- Affiliate commissions will be paid just after the 30-day refund period. Any refunds attributed to your affiliate referrals will be deducted from the amount owing to you. I will email the PayPal return confirmation to prove that the refund was made.
BundlesforGood.com Affiliate Agreement
- BundlesforGood.com Affiliate Agreement
This agreement describes the terms and conditions for participation in the BundlesforGood.com affiliate program. In this agreement, the term “Affiliate” refers to you (the applicant). In this agreement, BundlesforGood.com refers to the product owner and publisher, John Bardos.).
The BundlesforGood.com affiliate program administered in part through a WordPress software plugin called AffiliateWP (AffiliateWP.com).
- Affiliate URL
You will be issued a special URL once you register for the BundlesforGood.com Affiliate Program which will be unique to you and you only, and will allow you to be paid for affiliate referrals.
Affiliates will receive 70% of the revenue as a commission from orders placed through properly coded Affiliate links. BundlesforGood.com commissions may change for future promotions.
For a sale to generate a commission to an affiliate, the customer must complete the order form and remit full payment for the product ordered through the secure order system. Word of mouth referrals, Google searches, directly typing in the website URL, users with cookies turned off in their browser, or users that delete the cookie created on their initial visit will not result in an affiliate commission being generated. Commissions will only be paid on sales that are made when the customer clicks through qualified, correctly structured Affiliate links with cookies enabled in the user’s browser. Properly coded links are the sole responsibility of the affiliate.
There is a 30-day refund period for BundlesforGood.com sales. Any returns will have the appropriate affiliate commission deducted from the total owing. Affiliates will be forwarded the return payments email from PayPal.
BundlesforGood.com pays affiliates via a PayPal account, provided to us when a member joins. If the PayPal email changes, it is the responsibility of the affiliate to notify John Bardos to ensure proper commission payments. We will not double pay affiliate commissions because the payment was received from an incorrect address.
Affiliate payments will be made shortly after the 30-day refund period has passed and all returns are adjusted to each affiliate’s referrals.
- Order Fulfillment
BundlesforGood.com will be solely responsible for processing every order placed by a customer via affiliate links. Affiliates are not authorized to collect payments or sell any BundlesforGood.com products from other websites as a “reseller” and no “resale” rights are granted in ANY way. Affiliates are not authorized to give away copies of any of these products. BundlesforGood.com will also be solely responsible for all customer service inquiries. All affiliates understand and acknowledge that no physical products will be shipped.
Customers who purchase products and services through the BundlesforGood.com Affiliate Program will be deemed to be customers of BundlesforGood.com. Accordingly, all rules, policies, and operating procedures concerning customer orders and service will apply to those customers. We may change our policies and operating procedures at any time. Prices and availability of our products and services may vary from time to time. BundlesforGood.com policies will always determine the price paid by the customer.
- Permitted Usage
Affiliates are permitted to use the graphical banners and design resources provided by BundlesforGood.com.
- BundlesforGood.com Anti-Spam Policy
BundlesforGood.com strictly prohibits affiliates from using spam e-mail and other forms of Internet abuse (including spamming forums, blogs, twitter, facebook and other social media outlets) to seek sales. Spam is defined as including, but not limited to, the following:
- Electronic mail messages addressed to a recipient with whom the sender does not have an existing business or personal relationship or is not sent at the request of, or with the express consent of, the recipient through an opt-in subscription;
- Messages posted to Usenet, forums, Twitter, Facebook and message boards that are off-topic (unrelated to the topic of discussion), cross-posted to unrelated newsgroups, posted in excessive volume, or posted against forum/message board rules. Be conscious of forum rules! If a forum owner or moderator complains that an affiliate has spammed, the affiliate account may be permanently terminated after investigation.
- Content posted on free blog websites for the sole purpose of keyword spamming, or comments posted to legitimate blogs that violate the comment policy of the blog owner.
- Solicitations posted to chat rooms, or to groups or individuals via Internet Relay Chat or “Instant Messaging” system;
- Certain off-line activities that, while not considered Spam, are similar in nature, including distributing flyers or leaflets on private property or where prohibited by applicable rules, regulations, or laws.
BundlesforGood.com, may undertake, at its sole discretion and with or without prior notice, the following enforcement actions:
- Account Termination: Upon the receipt of a credible complaint, BundlesforGood.com Affiliate may investigate the complaint, and if necessary, will then terminate the affiliate account of the individual implicated in the abuse. Termination results in the immediate closure of the member and affiliate account, the loss of all referrals, and the forfeiture of any unpaid money on account. At BundlesforGood.com discretion, termination may not only result in being banned from the affiliate program, but also being banned from other future affiliate programs.
- Relationship of Parties
Affiliates are independent contractors, and nothing in this Agreement will create any partnership, joint venture, agency, franchise, sales representative, or employment relationship between the parties. Affiliates have no authority to make or accept any offers or representations on our behalf. Affiliates will not make any statement, whether on their sites or otherwise, that reasonably would contradict this statement.
- Term and Termination
The term of this Agreement will begin when you accept and will end when terminated by either party. Either BundlesforGood.com or the affiliate may terminate this Agreement at any time, with or without cause. Upon the termination of this Agreement for any reason, all licenses granted hereunder shall immediately terminate and you will immediately cease use of, and remove from Affiliate’s Web Site, all links to the BundlesforGood.com websites, and all BundlesforGood.com trademarks and logos, other BundlesforGood.com marks and all other materials provided in connection with this program.
- Limitation of Liability
BundlesforGood.com will not be liable for indirect, special, or consequential damages (or any loss of revenue, profits, expenditures or data) arising in connection with this Agreement or the Program, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages. Further, our aggregate liability arising with respect to this Agreement and the Program will not exceed the total commissions paid or payable to the affiliate under to this Agreement.
We make no express or implied warranties or representations with respect to the Affiliate Program or an affiliate’s potential to earn income from the Affiliate Program. In addition, we make no representation that the operation of the websites or the Affiliate links will be uninterrupted or error-free, and BundlesforGood.com will not be liable for the consequences of any interruptions or errors.
Our failure to enforce your strict performance of any provision of this Agreement will not constitute a waiver of our right to subsequently enforce such provision or any other provision of this Agreement.
If any of the provisions of this Agreement are determined by a court to be unenforceable, they shall be severed from this Agreement, and the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
By signing up with the BundlesforGood.com Affiliate Program, you acknowledge that you have read this agreement and agree to all its terms and conditions. You have independently evaluated this program and are not relying on any representation, guarantee or statement other than as set forth in this agreement.